What are its claims?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
The shoulder injury prevention guide
- Get step-by-step instructions on how to exercise with a specific shoulder injury so you heal properly, preventing further injury
- Learn about ‘muscle substitution’ and ‘muscle guarding’ and how these play a critical role in your rehab process
- Learn how to prevent new inflammation and restore normal blood circulation to your joints
- Learn exactly how much rest your body needs and it is not what you might be thinking
- Learn how to restore good posture and heal your injury
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Shoulder Injury Guide scores 70.39/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.shoulderinjuryguide.com, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $39.95.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: shoulderinjuryguide.com you’ll also be taken through to shoulderinjuryguide.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you arrived at the site via a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do end up buying, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)